GuitarTrance(Whatif?) GuitarTrance(Whatif?)

Yesssssss

I love this...I want to see this become a full on song!

Yes I'm aware too that Discover is suppose to be the full version, but to be honest, I only hear subtle hints of this in that song. I feel this direct clip alone is a song on it's own. It only needs to have an intro and then a bigger build after it!

You probably put this away already as a project, but I'm just letting you know I reeeeally wish I could hear a longer version to this! I love it!

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

Epic Beauty

I feel the only thing that could make this awesome song better is a building intro of music. It's lovely as is, but i bet if you composed a calm flowing intro instead of jumping stright into the lyrics, this could be pure gold. Only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10.

Keep on singing!

[TC] Hope Will Come Again [TC] Hope Will Come Again

I have been wow'd yet again

I would prefer to not have that strong intro, but after it, I am totally loving this song. It has that urgent and desperate feel to it in the beginning, and then grows into something more. I love how you made it sound sad so soon into the intro and then made it progress. The use of those few piano keys is really what makes me favorite that part of the song.

Overall, you have a wonderful piece here. I would love to here perhaps another take on it, or even one that builds more on the beginning portion of the song. But as is, I love it! Thank you for making such gold =D

Electric Water (Xtended Ver) Electric Water (Xtended Ver)

This needs more attention drawn to it

I came across the Radio Edit to this and man...you got me hooked at the first note of the music. There's something about the whole song in general that paints an epic picture in my end, one that tells of greatness and tragedy, of obstacles and triumph.

I honestly can't pick out the specific differences between this and the Radio Edit, but I can blame that on just finding these gems. So far this one's got a more powerful feel to it, which is sucking me in more than the others more softer tone. I still can't get over how small a numbers I'm seeing on the info to this. Maybe cause it's sorta new. But I do wish that'll change as more people discover this =)

Great job Ignyte! Keep up the good work!

Ignyte responds:

oh wow! thankyou very much for your beautiful feedback!

I'm constantly trying to find ways to get my music heard by more people, But I'm glad that an appreciative person such as yourself has stumbled upon my work and has expressed how much they enjoyed it.

Kazmo - Drowning Kazmo - Drowning

So glad I listened to the whole thing

This would have a perfect score if only the beginning grabbed me a bit more. But once it hit the 1 minute mark roughly, I started getting hooked on the beautiful sounds and rhythm of this song.

The first minute sounds a bit too rough and dis-harmonal to my ears for me to enjoy it a lot, I can't put my finger on what can be done to improve it either. But for what teh song is, I love it, and the rest of the song brigns me to a state of peace words can't describe. So thank you lots for gracing my ears.

Touching Time - F-777 (Prev) Touching Time - F-777 (Prev)

Finish this!

I want to hear a longer version of this! It's got the perfect combination of epic and power to it that I simply love. The only thing is that the beginning might be a bit too strong sounding, but you achieve the perfect balance as you ease into the 40 second mark of the song.

Would love to hear the full song!

Just Hold On Just Hold On

Beautiful...

I love it when I stumble across such treasures. This song is gorgeous beyond reason, the vocals are angelic, the lyrics are wonderful, and the music is drop dead lovely. I see no flaws in this at all!

I'm gonna try and vote 5 on this everyday =3 Make more!

zirconmusic responds:

Haha, will do! If you like this, there's PLENTY more where that came from @ www.zirconmusic.com and www.jillianaversa.com!

Own Little World Own Little World

Very energetic song

I see no true faults with it coming from someone who well...knows nothing when it comes to music ^^; But it's very pleasing to the ears and makes me wanna get down on the dance floor!

Keep it up! I feel this song would do well for a theme song for Shadow the Hedgehog...lol maybe you'll let me use it in a flash movie one day?

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

*sniff*

I'm crying now...thanks. This was too beautiful...and your author comments made me cry. Such a cruel feeling it is when someone you love leaves you...I know...

Thanks for making such a beautiful song. You are right in your words that masterpieces are made when your in the extreme, happy or sad. May you write more music in the happy though for years to come.

Cheers.

Kazmo - Delightful Sunrise Kazmo - Delightful Sunrise

Very inspring.

I don't know whether I want to cry or fly when I hear this. It makes me envision that I'm chasing a dream...

Very soothing at first...and then gets progressively stronger. Thank you for gracing my ears...*sniff*