Ballerine - Wip Ballerine - Wip

A good start. I've seen worse fbf, and the motions are somewhat smooth. It can get better though, and the fact that this is unfinished means it probabl ywon't pass.

Keep trying though. Next time submit a full movie, not a WIP.

duartqx responds:

Thanks for the feedback ms :)

3am Steam Chat 2 3am Steam Chat 2

Pfffff...that was actually rather amusing. Sure the art quality was a bit bleh, but who cares. Don't need insanely good graphics to enjoy something, especially when it's geared toward humor.

The loading screen didn't show up till it was fully loaded (All I saw were little dots for all of it), but other than that and how long it took to load, this is really funny. I wanted to do this with a similar group of friends too, but I don't think that'll happen anymore. Make more =)

Fantishow responds:

I don't know what's going on with the loading screen.
This cartoon has just been issue after issue.

No More Joshing Around No More Joshing Around

Interestiiiing

I think what impressed me the most was how you went about doing the special effects in the action sequences. I was much impressed by the timing to the sound bits and how 'powerful' they were both visually and feeling wise. It was funny too, though nothing too new or insanely interesting.

Everything else is just about average. Artwork could use improving, but you got timing and overall layout of an animation just fine. Keep it up =)

Dragon Wizard Dragon Wizard

Few major flaws, but cool

Honestly this game is very addictive. Or at least it was until you up and hightened the difficulty on us. I remember playing this when it first came out and I almost beat it. But now I can't even get to the 5th level...

The graphics are great, the music is awesome! But this would be so much more enjoyable if you had a menu that gave intructions, and also enabled a difficulty setter and pauser (I would have finished it if I could have). You had it great at first, but now it's way too hard as far as difficulty. Beginners will not like it very much.

Anyway that's my little rant. Great game you have here. It would be better if you had a pauser and difficulty setter though ^^

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Fun fun

That was interesting and very inventive. And I wasn't disappointed with the results :)

I'm worth $164.058 at the moment. Go me! lol

A Chain Reaction Game v.2 A Chain Reaction Game v.2

That was fun!

1502!!! Sweetness :D

As if I need more addicting games to play XP That was very fun. It lagged a bit in some spots but it wasn't too bad

GuitarTrance(Whatif?) GuitarTrance(Whatif?)

Yesssssss

I love this...I want to see this become a full on song!

Yes I'm aware too that Discover is suppose to be the full version, but to be honest, I only hear subtle hints of this in that song. I feel this direct clip alone is a song on it's own. It only needs to have an intro and then a bigger build after it!

You probably put this away already as a project, but I'm just letting you know I reeeeally wish I could hear a longer version to this! I love it!

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

Epic Beauty

I feel the only thing that could make this awesome song better is a building intro of music. It's lovely as is, but i bet if you composed a calm flowing intro instead of jumping stright into the lyrics, this could be pure gold. Only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10.

Keep on singing!

[TC] Hope Will Come Again [TC] Hope Will Come Again

I have been wow'd yet again

I would prefer to not have that strong intro, but after it, I am totally loving this song. It has that urgent and desperate feel to it in the beginning, and then grows into something more. I love how you made it sound sad so soon into the intro and then made it progress. The use of those few piano keys is really what makes me favorite that part of the song.

Overall, you have a wonderful piece here. I would love to here perhaps another take on it, or even one that builds more on the beginning portion of the song. But as is, I love it! Thank you for making such gold =D

Disneyland! Disneyland!

O.o

That is the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life...makes me glad I don't go to Disneyland!

Oh no...I go to DisneyWORLD. Hmmmmmm I wonder if that Mickey is the same behind the scenes...*insert look of impending horror here*

Comick responds:

Disney world is the extreme larger version of Disneyland...so I bet that Mickey is even more deranged haha XD

Hatchling Hatchling

Adorably awesome

Hatchling is so cute! I want one!

Very lovely shading and traditional skills showing. Well done!

Sonic CD Sonic CD

Wow

You capture the style perfectly O.o and his pose just screams "I'm badass!" XP *claps for you* Very nicely done and clean X3